Our IMMs are Intelligent Métiers Modules, developed to meet your complex business problems. The goal is to equip managers/experts/employees with an intelligent and learning tool to help them better understand any given situation and propose better decisions by explaining ‘why’.
Here is a case that was developed for an independently franchised company in the field of mass distribution that today has 41 stores (including 5 superstores).
The company’s supermarket managers wanted to strengthen the loyalty of their customers, better understand their supermarket and have a better view of their sales.
- 356 million tickets processed in 2019.
- 12 billion data.
- 22 KPIs generated per store per week.
- Approx. 20 criteria to “rank” family clients.
Provision of an SBM allows them to:
- Visualize the performance of their store. Example: Performance levels by aisle, by product family, by period, by schedule etc…
- Follow a performance objective set by the Area Manager. Example: Do as well as store X.
- Get automatic recommendations in order to achieve the set goal. Example: The goal set for store X is to do as well as store Y in the bakery section, so the recommendation could be to offer discounts on country breads.