Our IMMs are Intelligent Métiers Modules, developed to meet your complex business problems. The goal is to equip managers/experts/employees with an intelligent and learning tool to help them better understand any given situation and propose better decisions by explaining ‘why’.
Here is a case that was developed for an independently franchised company in the field of mass distribution that today has 41 stores (including 5 superstores).
The company’s regional directors wished to strengthen customer loyalty, better understand their supermarkets, position them in relation to others and see their sales more clearly.
- 356 million tickets processed in 2019.
- 12 billion data.
- 22 KPIs generated per store per week.
- Approx. 20 criteria to “rank” family clients.
Provision of a SBM allowing it to:
- Visualize the performance of its stores. Example: Performance levels by aisle, by product family, by period, by schedule etc…
- Define a performance goal to be achieved for sales managers. Example: Do as well as store X.
- Track goals set by store and key weekly results. Example: Store X has completed the first step of the set goal.
- Generate automatic recommendations to achieve the set goal. Example: The goal set for Store X is to do as well as Store Y in the bakery section, so the recommendation could be to offer discounts on country breads.